Scarlett Johansson in Under the skin [CAM Captures]. Click HERE.
'True Detective': Overrated or A Masterpiece? And [S2] Cast/Story Speculations. Click HERE to comment away.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

ALEXANDRA DADDARIO: Nude Clips Fom True Detectives!

Ladies and Gentlemen, ALEXANDRA DADDARIO presenting her acting credentials............

RECAPPED's True Detective Nudity Review

True DetectiveCircle January 19 on your calendars because possibly the best nude scene of 2014 airs on HBO. For those of you who don’t read the comments on here or follow us on Twitter, MK confirmed Alexandra Daddario nudity in True Detective. Here is our review of the all the nudity in the first three episodes.

About 13 minutes into the 2nd episode of True Detective, Alexandra Daddario answers the door in a white polo with no bra underneath and pink shorts. Woody gives her a pair of handcuffs and a bottle of wine and they move toward the couch. As Alexandra bends over to poor some wine, Woody pulls down her shorts a bit and we see the top of Alexandra’s ass. Alexandra then straddles Woody, handcuffs him, and reads him his Miranda Rights. Alexandra then pulls off her top, gets off of Woody, turns around, bends down a bit, and pulls down her shorts. We get a great view of Alexandra’s ass and can maybe see a little something between her legs as we see her ass straight on. We then see a hint of muff as Alexandra turns around and straddles Woody again. Then Alexandra unbuckles Woody’s pants and begins to go down on him off screen. The entire scene is just over two minutes long with the nudity starting about a minute and a half in.

But that’s not all. About 19 minutes into episode 2, we see a far shot of Alexandra straddling Woody as she removes his cuffs. Alexandra is wearing the polo again but is bottomless so we see her ass. The camera then switch to a side view and as Alexandra gets off of Woody we see almost a clear view of her pussy. Although it’s shadowy, there does not appear to be a merkin as there’s not a lot of hair down there and you can kind of see a bit of lip. Alexandra is now sitting to the right of Woody as they have a conversation. Alexandra reaches toward the camera to grab the wine bottle and we get a better look of her muff as she repositions and again there is no evidence of a merkin. Alexandra then turns around and we see most of her ass as she bends over to her right. Unfortunately, the bottom part of her ass is just off screen so you don’t see any vag from behind. The camera then switches to in front of Alexandra and we see part of her ass as Woody starts kissing it before it pans off of her reaction. This scene is just under two minutes long.

Back to the first episode, about 4 minutes in, we see a naked blindfolded woman tied to a tree. The actress’ name isn’t in IMDb but the character is Dora Lange. We see Dora’s ass and most of her boobs. At 24 minutes, Michelle Monaghan provides an ass shot in panties as she is waking up. 27 minutes in we see Dora Lange again cleaned up in the morgue. And at 56 minutes, we see a photo of a different naked body hanging.

Sandwiched between the two Alexandra scenes in episode 2, Alyshia Ochse shows some pokies while in a motel room. Alyshia then spreads her legs to show some lacy panties.

At 27 minutes into episode 3, Michelle Monaghan shows her very erect nipples briefly as she is having sex with Woody. We also see part of her ass from the side as Woody pulls down her underwear. And at 44 minutes, we briefly see Alexandra wearing panties or shorts as she is yelling at Woody.

Stay tuned for more nudity reports from future episodes.

VisitorQ
I think she wanted to prove the world she's not only horror films girl but a serious actress who isn't afraid of taking on challenging roles.
I can't speak for her acting abilities cuz I only saw her in two roles. Couple of episodes of White Collar and Texas Chainsaw3D. 

In that second one, I was focused solely on Tania hard rock body (she should have gone naked there) and Alex's in her finale sequence where she is bound and guy rips her shirt. The scene is nudity free but my kinky desires was hot as hell. Funny thing, she had similar scene in Bereavement. Maybe (including ripping shirt thing) was Alex idea? Maybe she is into BDSM ; ) 
On a side note, I wonder how many times Woody broke her naked scene just to watch it again and again. Or maybe even Cary Fukunaga himself were doing shot after shot after shot ; )

Rude Dude
Her nude scene has finally seen the light of day! And the vidcaps are GLORIOUS!!
We're not even halfway through it yet and I can confidently say Alexandra has given the world the nude scene of the decade!
Seems like your blog won't have to close! :-D


Chad
My god! You know I'm in heaven here. The second scene sound great with the frontal shot. Sorry, I am salivating.

Rudie
Very Shocked AD photo's leaked and have to say they certainly live up to the hype and Recapped's review has me counting down the days. Though I'm a little disappointed in the leak as I normally prefer to see the scene live (maybe just me) or at least the next day after it's uploaded. Let's hope HBO doesn't find out like you say.

Roger
Thank You, guys for sending in the links. My appreciation also goes to the guy who was brave enough to upload the clips. We won, the Internet won and Alex becomes the most popular celeb of the month. 

I'm still shaking from the night before. My whole body is quivering, heart is thumping and fingers trembling that I posted some caps twice.

This is what the blog is all about: struggling to achieve, battling to win and hoping to see. Nudity by an actress destined to be naked the moment she made her screen debut. I don't really know and no one, perhaps, ever will figure out what was going through Alex mind when she auditioned and subsequently got naked in the show (one of my reliable source sent me an e-mail couple of days ago claiming Alex wanted to show off her body after working hard to get in shape for Percy and unable to display her world-class curves in a kid flick) but my heartfelt good wishes go out to her for turning every dude dream into a reality.


So it appears the battle for 2014 Nude Performer crown will be between couple of big titted New Yorkers : ) Hate the city but love the girls.

Congrats to Woody, director Cary, Nick the writer and Elizabeth Moss boyfriend for getting up close and personal view of Alex. Lucky motherf*ckers. VisitorQ is right. How many times Woody would have intentionally fluffed the scenes so they had to do a retake. 

Minor carp: It would have been one of greatest nude scenes of all time if she wasn't wearing a shirt in the second scene. Alice Eve bed scene in Crossing Over comes to my mind. Alas, something had to give. Cary probably failed to convince the babe to do a clear full frontal nude shoot. 

Guys, on January 19th and the following day, I will be doing "What Were You Doing On The Night..." segment.

It's going to be a terrific day for yours truly (knock on wood). My birthday is few days before the airing. GF already bought the gift (it's under the bed right now). She will be leaving soon for couple of weeks stay at her parents winter wonderland state (more like snowy hellhole). For the first time in many months, I'll be going gonzo nude in my home. GF did not like it the first time I did it after she moved in. She's fine with it in the bedroom (of course) but made it clear I'm ruining and smelling up the place (and the couch). Going to plop down on the couch. I respect my  GF so I will be using her pillows. One as a back rest and another for my hairy ass. Despite my diabetic status, I'm proud to say I still can achieve erection pretty quick. Let just say when Alex scene comes on, I would be imagining myself as Woody.....fast and furious time, guys! Wish I could light a blunt after the show but work beckons next day.


It all sounds creepy. I'm nearly forty behaving like a horny teen. But I really do respect women.

This brings me to the part where I was rightfully rebuked by my ex-wife for smirking at this particular actress nude scene. She was once an aspiring stage actor. My wife that is. Very sporting when we watch flicks with nude scenes. She's not like my current GF or other women, swift to feel threatened by female nudity. But there was a time when she lost it. She was incensed when I called up a buddy and told him about the nude scene, feeling proud because he was adamant the actress won't show her boobs (Anne Hathaway) for few more years. She jumped on me....verbally.
[Paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact words]
"R....., you know how hard it's for a girl to be naked in front of strangers. Even when she is alone, always a glance or two at the mirror. Imagine the eyes of whole film guys on her. Feeling judged. All the insecurities flaring up. You think they like to get naked for fun in movies?"
[Yes. She's wrong there. Most women are exhibitionist and gets off from guys watching them. I can attest to that as a former GWC. Once you cajoled a 'non-nude model' out of her clothes, she becomes a natural poser]
Her final words: "Look. I'll bring my friends over. Three is okay with you? How about you get naked and see how it feels to be ogled, smirked upon by the girls? Judging eyes hurts, R...."


PS. Waiting for the full frontal clip : )


80 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say . . . holy shit. Maybe the best since Jen Connelly in "The Hot Spot".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have warned us in advance. Just seeing that is enough to give many a heart attack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Video, there has to be video of that isolated scene. Any chance it leaks prior to the 19th?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post it here as soon as it leaks. The vid is out there, all right : )

      Delete
  4. I came, I saw, I... came again. Fuck me, they're spectacular! The heaven of tits fucking.
    The video will blow my mind!
    Ok... here I go again :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good god...they are everything I imagined and more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the best day of my life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried so hard not to look, to wait till the 19th. Wasn't going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...after shot ... after shot ... after shot ... after shot ... after shot...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shit, my dick just poked my fucking eye out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If only time travel were possible, I would go back to college, enroll in classes in theater production, learn everything there is to learn about lighting & sound, make acquaintances with Cary Fukunaga before he became a director, work my way up to the ranks of HBO, just so I could be there, on set, the day this scene was shot, quitting that very night because I would never see anything like that again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is fitting that of all people, Woody Harrelson would be the one to act opposite her in this scene. Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  12. everyones reaction upon seeing this
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/640/962/d91.gif

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is it at all possible to find out how many shots it took for this scene? It sure as crap wasn't one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Alex casually mentioned it in future interview (unlikely). Woody will be game if someone asked him during press interviews. But I don't think we ever find out until someday Cary reveals his shooting style. Who knows, he could be very Kubrick-sque in his retakes : )

      Delete
  14. I'm, I'm still in shock, just ... wow. Wow! Ha! (Stands up from chair, begins to clap)

    ReplyDelete
  15. On the imdbpro star meter, she has jumped to 71. I'll expect it to be in the 30s by morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will come to her attention soon enough as Alex (and her rep) is a frequent IMDB visitor.

      She will google and bam!

      Guys, a word of plea. I know and understand some of you are excited about the nude pics but please refrain from sending cheeky tweets to her. We don't want the same thing happen to her the way it did with Dora Madison Burge. More importantly, Alex or her rep will report the pics to HBO and the blog and other sites with the pics will be dragged into a legal mess and threats.

      Delete
    2. That there are jackasses out there who would do that is frustrating to accept. Then again, if Twitter existed 15 years ago, I might have done it. Nah, I wouldn't have. You have to be a special kind of jackass to do something like that.

      Delete
    3. I truly believe it isn't their aim to taunt the actress and get off from her reaction. No, they just want to share the excitement with the said actress - feeling close to their favorite star, not realizing women tend to react in a different way than guys.

      I was reprimanded so many times over the years from my ex-wife to folks in the biz for focusing solely on the nudity without talking about the overall performance. I'm like Bill Maher in this matter. Pretend to listen carefully to the arguments and after it goes in one ear and out the other, return to my pervy ways.

      I'll admit this. I'm more than tempted to create a Tweeter account under a fake name and go on a wild spree of teasing the celebs who gets naked.

      Delete
    4. Fair enough. I'll give you that.

      Delete
  16. Where's the full frontal?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holly Shit! It's true.. it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH MY FUCKING GOD!

    http://i.imgur.com/LcgNRSc.gif

    THANKS SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!

    And where're the clips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't thank me, bro. Thank the guy who leaked it and thank the my blog fans for providing the pics.

      The vid should come out soon. We need to be patient. The guy probably waiting for HBO reaction before releasing the hot clip ; )

      Delete
    2. Ok, but thanks so much for post it anyway. I've seen first the pics on recapped and I've given my thanks to the anonymous person yet.
      I hope that the clip will be filtered soon.

      I love so much this blog and recapped web. I wish I had discovered both websites earlier.


      PD: Sorry for my language. I'm from Spain and I don't know English language perfectly.

      Delete
    3. Don't worry Baker. One of my top contributor is from Europe. In fact most of my contributors are from around the world. You don't need to be sorry for your English. Pretty good BTW.
      Trust me...this is from a guy who writes English like it was my second language, reminded for the umpteenth time by the blog owner.

      The blog is for everyone.

      If you have any thoughts on any nude scenes you'd watched or scoop on latest nudity news, don't hesitate to send them over.

      Delete
  19. Was disappointing that there was no bush scene in the preview shots, are we sure that is going to be there too?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow
    Those pics gave me the same feeling than the one I got when I first saw The Hot Spot and the lake scene with Jennifer Connelly !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JC decision to bare it all was a bigger shocker - to me at least - after watching the cutie pie in Labyrinth. Hopefully Alex DD goes on to have the same career high (and more nudity) like JC : )

      Delete
  21. Hey Roger, just curious. You say you were a former GWC. What is that? Also, what is the importance of waiting for HBO's reaction to the leak? Are they going to be mad about this or is this what they want?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=344092
      http://amodelsdiary.blogspot.com/2008/08/beware-gwc.html
      Keen to remind you while I'm creepy in my blog mode, pretty normal when it comes to shooting the model wannabes : ) If you have cash to spare, easy route to becoming GWC.

      Personally, I don't think HBO minds about the leak. Publicity is publicity. It's only when the particular actress or her rep reports the sites to the cablers, claiming she was being exploited and feels humiliated/harassed by the pics.

      Delete
  22. Julianna Guill in Friday the 13th remake looked better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.imagebam.com/image/6f24de299411718

      Delete
    2. http://www.greatgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/JuliannaGuill2009FridayThe13th006.gif

      Delete
    3. alexandra's are WAY BETTER.

      Delete
    4. Guill was hot as hell but honestly Alex DD is hotter

      Delete
  23. Anyone have news or links for hd pics or video of the alexandra true detective scene.....im too excited that girl is hot enough to restart a sun

    ReplyDelete
  24. Someone put up a gif of her taking her shirt all the way off on reddit. All I can say is wow

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes you are right. I also want to know what was her mind when she realized this character need nudity. It is because she never had any nudity in all her previous movie!
    You said your reliable source sent you an e-mail that Alexandra wanted to show off her body, I think its true because she want to get everybody's attention, such as other director, writer, film maker & producer to pursue a higher position of her actress career in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was on the short list for 50 shades of grey and didn't get the part. Maybe it's her way to show that now she's ready for adult roles and fims.

      Delete
    2. I'm waiting for the interview that never gonna happen. She could provide the reasons for going all the way but having seen previous interviews with other actresses, we can expect the generic answers to "Why did you chose to go nude in TD?". It such a minor role compared to Maggie Grace recurring role in Californication. Even that hippie blonde hesitated to do interviews prior to the season premiere and made sure the nudity related questions were kept to the minimum.

      Possible reasons for Alex decision to doff her clothes:
      [1] Age factor (27 is like 37 in youth obsessed Hollywood)
      [2] Desire for critical and peer recognition (if Woody, Cary, HBO and Matthew liked what they saw of Alex, she could receive the much-coveted recommendations for future projects)
      [3] Opportunity to work with tremendous talents in front and behind the cam.
      [4] It was time to go edgy because while Percy was fun and all, it didn't do much for her career aside from making her into a fantasy figure for tweens and teens. We older pervs are already familiar with Alex through her extensive minor stints on TV. Like I asked of Alex "Percy" fan via e-mail: If Alex wasn't part of Percy flicks, would it been so shocking she went nude in TD? Looking through her film resume: NO.
      [5] Rumored BF Logan going places while she is stuck in guest stints made her feel 'unequal'. Time to step up big time? Relationship nowadays is not only about equality but staying competitive to achieve or maintain that status.
      [6] Wanted to show off her superb body before it's too late and prefers it to be exposed on a top rated show to attract maximum attention like you said, Liber.
      [7] A calculative move discussed between her and the team. Taking a huge risks to see if it pans out long-term. If TD becomes one of the most successful and popular series of recent times, the good will and praise will trickled down to the whole cast including Alex. Recognition factor will shoot up like never before. But will she embrace nudity as part of her future that maybe has 8-9 years tops to achieve a leading lady status in a movie, headlining a cable show?

      These are some of the possible reasons I remember from my previous write-ups on Alex over the year. You can add the generic "liberating", "it was organic to Lisa personality unlike my previous roles", "I'm now more secure with my body and talents than I used to be that nudity wasn't a big deal anymore".

      However, it's all moot if she delivers the same old Alex performance of smiling coyly, widening her eyes (to show either fear or excitement), inadvertently flirty and every dialogues/sentence comes off like a question in interaction with another character. But I believe she can do sexy, bitchy role with ease. Just narrow the eyes, pursed the lips and get naked. Done : )

      Delete
    3. Well shit. Oh well. Anyways, glad that there are multiple angles and not just one quick shot. There is just no precedence for this, at least in my memory (you mentioned Jennifer Connelly) where an actress such as herself comes out of left field to do the type of scene that she did, without a body double, pasties, poor light or strategically placed hands or hair, etc. I mean, she is full-blown naked. The only actress that I would have had the same reaction to would be Jennifer Love Hewitt. I just never thought it would happen like this. When I started to hear the rumors, I simply dismissed them as rumors because, in my mind, there was no way, just no way that Alexandra Daddario -- the only bright spot in "Bereavement" and the one girl I'd have thrown any amount of money at to do such a scene -- could do such a scene.

      I definitely agree with everything you mentioned above. It makes sense. I still wish she would have got "Fitty," but I think she will get something that will not only allow her to display her perfectness, but give her the chance to actually act, which "Percy" never really gave her.

      Delete
    4. This is definitely a good start of Alex in her actress career.
      You had a good point. Percy Jackson definitely is a very fun movie to watch, but obviously it didn't make Alex to move on to a higher recognition for her acting career in Hollywood. Actress taking her clothes off no doubt is the easiest way to get attention of people.
      I remember I've seen a interview or something on internet which someone said that Alexandra didn't want to get naked in Texas Chainsaw 3D. I wondered why? Maybe she really prefers her amazing body should be exposed on a top rated show like HBO series! :D
      Addiionally, some rumors said Dakota Fanning had naked scene in Very good Girls, can't wait to see it! Anyone know the release date?

      Delete
  26. Certainly showed that "she's all growds up".

    ReplyDelete
  27. Meant to be anonymous on that last reply.

    ReplyDelete
  28. If she was actually in contention for 50 Shades, which I doubt because I don't think she really wanted the role because the script is apparently awful and the book it is based is really awful as well, she would have easily gotten the role. Did you see who they cast? Doesn't even come close to Daddario in looks, name recognition, or star quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't confirm it right now and Dana Brunetti would deny it but the actresses they approached turned down the role. Not a big shocker. While I placed Alex DD on top of the my favorites for Anastasia and was very hopeful she was ready to take on more adult and challenging roles, it appears she wasn't asked to audition or if she was even interested in the role. The agency and casting guys knows the audition details (the actresses who test read for the role) and hopefully they will be kind enough to reply.

      Dana didn't have much choice but turned to B-choices which certainly included Dakota. She has the mannerisms to pull it off but not the looks & bod.

      Delete
  29. I definitely don't think it will translate to the big screen. I haven't read the book, but you just get the feeling. And holy crap did they go unknown with the lead. Alex is relatively unknown, but the girl who got the role was best known for "that girl who slept with Timberlake and gets in the shower" role in The Social Network. Ultimately, it is nice to see Alex finally get some recognition even though it came as a result of her taking her clothes off. It was so frustrating to not see people talking about her. But this will open doors, as he said. Last time I can remember an actress on this trajectory was Rooney Mara. Can't wait to see what Alex gets in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I share your optimism regarding Alex's future. I certainly hope she can get out of the minor/secondary roles funk. Ultimately, it's up to her. In Burying The Ex, the juicy role went to Ashley Greene while Alex stuck playing a character that react to situations.

      Nepotism and recommendation culture rules in Hollywood. But that's a fact you have to live with. To be fair, Dakota headlining a sitcom was probably due to her own ability and talent.

      Delete
  30. WHERES THE CLIP????? IM GOING OUT OF MY MIND....ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  31. On a serious note I believe she was asked about 50 shades and she said it was an honour to even be thought of but nothing ever came of it, such a shame. I really hope that she can move away from Percy Jackson and do some more risqué stuff that her acting talent clearly deserves and lets face it we all wanna see a lot more of her I just hope that she doesn't go back to teasing us endlessly after her awesomeness in True Detective that would be to much to take

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something in the pipeline according to Alex DD herself in Shockya interview (to plug BYA). Let's us hope for another stint with nudity : )

      Delete
    2. Do you have a link to the interview??

      Delete
    3. http://battyfornudity.blogspot.com/2013/12/alexandra-daddario-talks-zombies.html

      Delete
    4. Never mind I found it

      has anyone else noticed that this thread has over 60 comments? Way more than any thread since just goes to show the hype surrounding this girl and well deserved hype to

      Delete
    5. Thanks Roger, if nothing else its always good to look into her beautiful eyes but perhaps she was talking about the film Unreachable by conventional means

      Delete
    6. UBCM began shooting back in September?
      http://minervaproductionsllc.com/blog/2013/9/5/unreachable-by-conventional-means
      It's unlikely she was referring to that movie. The project she was talking about was not a lock in yet for her.

      Delete
    7. Thanks for clearing that up. Well whatever she has in the pipeline lets hope for some more boobies ;)

      Delete
  32. I have to say, every day I am constantly fighting against the urge to jump up and down saying "I saw Alexandra Daddario's boobies" over and over again like a 14-year-old that just walked in on his crush while she was naked. It's just surreal. Out of all the actresses in Hollywood, it's so awesome that it was her. Perhaps if she didn't let loose in True Detective she might of found another role to do it in. Or maybe the stars aligned. This is just so unique though. Usually, when an actress has gotten naked for a role, it was a day or two of enjoying it and then it was over. But this, this is just exhilarating, and these are only fuzzy screencaps. I have not been this excited since the day I found out that one could use a search engine called excite to look up pictures of Pamela Anderson naked (back when she was hot, this being '94. I am hoping that we are still in for a surprise come the 19th (do you think?) but even this is what there is, to see it in HD will be amazing, especially with all the different views so that you really can admire her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to thank Cary Fukunaga. He was responsible in making sure we pervs can enjoy Alex DD from all possible angles. His good looks and easy demeanor put Alex at ease. He must have been distraught when he ultimately failed to persuade Alex to do a lengthy full-frontal in clear view.

      The blog owner believes Alex would have gone full-frontal in Ivana Milicevic's Banshee style if Woody was fully naked as well with his cock out. The director can then exert subtle leverage on Alex.
      "Hey, Woody's pecker out. It's your turn, Ms. Daddario. Take off the polo and lie besides Woody. Make it even stevens"

      Delete
    2. No full-frontal in clear view ?

      Delete
    3. I think so judging from Recapped description. Nothing like Ivana's in Banshee. I'm hopeful of the second segment but she is in sitting position. Again it's me on speculating mode so grain of salt, Liber. HD (1080p) could clear things up in the first scene : )

      Delete
  33. omg i check this site every hour waiting for the video to drop. i don't think i can wait until the 19th... i already told my family not to bother me that night lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know your pain brother!! I to am checking in regularly but I mow doubtwe will get to see Alex I all her glory until the episode drops. 8 days and counting

      Delete
  34. So the video clips never leaked…disappointing (seems very unlikely they'd leak before the episode actually airs at this point, hence the assuming tone). Hate waiting. Thought for sure they would leak considering the pics leaked 9 days ago as of this writing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Buzzing with anticipation!!! Once the HD clips are released, I will work my magic on making them brighter and removing the yellow-ish tint.

    I am the genius responsible for this: http://imgur.com/a/hBAHk

    You will not be disappointed :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm amazed, bro. Can't wait for your magic on Alex DD : )

      Delete
  36. So tonight's the night. And it's gonna happen again and again. Has to happen. Hope recapped will surprise us and upload the video before episode will be aired. Or at last right after it.
    And the twitter full of pervy texts sending to Alexxx DD. I'm really curious if Alex will write someting more about this episode than only encouraging to see it.
    Only 12 more hours.

    ReplyDelete
  37. bought a 3 pack of Kleenex for tonight. I bought plenty of lube last week lol.

    ReplyDelete
  38. God I can't wait, it's like a delightfull tortur but it still hurts !.

    ReplyDelete
  39. you can watch videos at http://mrnudecelebs.com/alexandra-daddario-true-detective-hd-nude/

    ReplyDelete
  40. This real? Come on there is nothing else on the entire Web with this woman's tits on it and you have it? OK. How the real answer now.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Naw you got this how? My other comment might not get through, I put down the word T .... I... T .. S anyway I have not seen any pictures of her topless but you have some? Are you sure these are real?

    ReplyDelete